We are looking for a responsible and motivated individual to join our warehouse team, to handle our stock and deliveries.
If interested, send your CV to: [email protected]
- unpacking of incoming shipments, and recording of stock
- preparation of orders
- ensuring efficient delivery of products to our customers
- working in accordance to our health & safety guidelines, due to the nature of the products
- filling in relevant documentation and inputting of data
- representing the company and building a good working relationship with clients
- a clean drivers licence
- previous experience handling chemicals would be considered an asset
- good communication and time management skills
- organised and thorough approach
- able to read, write and communicate in both English and Maltese
Arete Ltd. offers a wide range of products and services, ranging from small test tubes, to fully equipped laboratories. We offer laboratory turnkey projects, where the design of the laboratory and construction of the furniture and fittings, are all provided to ensure that all the client’s requirements are catered for. We commit ourselves to the quick response of client requests, quotation processing, order processing and delivery times, as well as, backing up our products with the necessary documentation. We also boast a range of over 1,500 stock items, including 300 chemicals.