We supply Ratiolab standard autoclavable bags supplied in a dispenser box which are made from very strong PP-film, with a broad seam at the bottom, for the disposal of contaminated labware. Bench top stands also available.
• Volume approx. 1.5l, film thickness 50 µm
• For autoclaving, the bag must not be completely closed
• Practical bench-top stand with 3 rubber feet, for bag size 200×300 mm
• Autoclavable: at 134°C
Biohazard bags in both PP and HD-PE also available.
Supplied as distinctive red or yellow autoclavable bags for easy identification, for the disposal of contaminated labware.
• rectangle white indicator patch field turns into dark when autoclaved
• with BIOHAZARD symbol and safety imprint in English, German, French
• autoclavable at 121 °C or 134 °C, 20 min
• for autoclaving, the bag must not be completely closed
• marking for maximum filling
• available in 6L, 22L, 32L or 72L